The international brokerage event WindEnergyMatch 2022 offers companies and research institutions along the entire value chain of wind and hydrogen industry an additional uncomplicated platform to make new valuable contacts and foster international cooperation.
As in the former years also in 2022 the Enterprise Europe Network together with Hamburg Messe will support all players of the branch in establishing new business contacts. The matchmaking will take place during the leading international gathering of the wind industry the Hamburg WindEnergy Fair and H2Expo & Conference on the 28. and 29. September on the fairground in Hamburg (Hall B5).
The categories in focus at WindEnergyMatch in 2022 are:
• Onshore / Offshore
• Manufacturers of wind turbines
• Hydrogen & Fuel Cells
• Components / supplier
• Planning / project development
• Installation /operation / maintenance
• Smart Energy / energy supply
• Finance & Insurance
• Power to X / power conversion / storage
• Information / communications technology
The matchmaking offers the following advantages to the participants:
• Make contact to potential business partners and providers of innovative technologies from Europe and beyond
• Discuss cooperation possibilities in meetings in an informal atmosphere
• Develop and strengthen business and research relationships
• Enter into contact with potential partners for future co-operation
• Establish cross-border contacts for long-term business relationships
• Find new partners for research projects
Participation in WindEnergyMatch 2022 is open for visitors and exhibitors, companies, research institutions, start-ups looking for international business and project partners in the range of wind energy and green hydrogen. To join the WindEnergyMatch 2022, participants have to register at https://windenergymatch-2022.b2match.io/ with a short, meaningful profile and a description of the technology or kind of partnership offered / requested. The participation is free of charge.
During the last WindEnergyMatch more than 500 participants from over 40 nations used the virtual platform to look out for new business and co-operation partners. We are very happy, to be able to meet you again on-site in 2022 and are looking forward to seeing you personally during WindEnergyMatch 2022 in Hamburg.
For more information visit the given web-page.