Nordic-Dutch virtual matchmaking on Hydrogen Solutions for Green Growth
Due to the coronavirus, the physical event of “Nordic-Dutch Energy Solutions for Green Growth”, initially planned in March of 2020, had to be cancelled. Instead, a virtual event will now be hosted on the 25th of november.
The Nordic-Dutch hydrogen solutions and opportunities for green growth event, jointly organised by the Nordic embassies in the Netherlands and the New Energy Coalition, brings together business, research and government active in the field of energy with a key focus on all developments related to hydrogen. It provides a unique possibility to share and create new business opportunities and to establish new collaborations with international partners in the energy transition.
Keynote speakers from the Nordic countries and the Netherlands will provide insights into current and future developments and challenges related to the role of hydrogen in the energy transition. Perspectives on investments, bottlenecks, pilots and projects in development for the regions will be discussed and elaborated. A presentation will be given about the recently published Northern Netherlands hydrogen investment plan 2020. Subsequently innovations and collaborations that are needed to contribute to a cost effective and successful implementation and incorporation of hydrogen in the energy system will be debated.
A key part of the programme are the B2B matchmaking sessions which will alle take place online in which you can take part in pre-arranged one-on-one meetings with potential collaboration partners.
- Create international business opportunities between Nordic and Dutch companies primarlily in the energy field with a focus on hydrogen and green technologies
- Knowledge transfer and experience between the Nordic countries and the Netherlands
- Create stronger research and policy cooperation between the Nordic countries and the Netherlands
- Promotion and branding by creating higher awareness and (media) visibility of Nordic (and Dutch) innovations and solutions
- Create stronger ties on a people-to-people level
A key part of the programme is the B2B matchmaking in which you can take part in pre-arranged one-on-one meetings with potential collaboration partners.
There is no registration fee for the event.
There is a key focus on possible cooperations between the Nordic countries and the Netherlands, however this does not limit participation from outside those regions.
For more information visit the given web-page.