Enterprise Europe Network (Profile: BRDE20200514001)
A German company is specialising in the distribution of basic and special industrial chemical products. In order to cope with the demand of their customers, they are requesting supplier agreements with suppliers of raw materials. The sought products are used in the following industries: chemistry, paper, glass, paints and lacquers as well as in polymers.
The German company belongs to a 25-year-old holding. It has offices in Germany as well as in Russia. The main activity of the company is the distribution of basic and special industrial chemical products on the Eurasian continent and in other regions of the world.
The company oversees the logistics of the products between the suppliers and the customers: high-quality and timely document management, mastering the customs barriers, multimodal shipments and transshipment of cargoes, Just-In-Time deliveries, the safety of transportation as well as the storage of dangerous goods.
The requested raw materials include:
- aluminium hydroxide, fluoride aluminium and tabular alimina; used in the chemical industry (basic chemical products, which are used for the further chemical synthesis).
- sodium metabisulfite (SMBS), hydrochloric acid, sodium sulfite, sulfuric acid, kaolin; used in the paper industry.
- calcined alumina, sodium ash, boric acid; used in the glass industry (from construction and automotive glass up to finest fiber glass materials (nanoglass), used in state-of-art technologies, for example for the production of liquid crystal screens).
- pentaerythritol micronized, prefabricated lacquers, pigment-filler “prokal”, phthalic anhydride, dipentaerythritol, maleic anhydride, pentaerythritol, ortho-xylene; used in paintwork material (paints and lacquers) (not only the intensity of colors, but also the reliability, long life of paints, as well as possibility of their use in different environments, including aggressive ones, can be ensured only by high-quality raw components)
- aluminum hydroxide of precipitated type, zeolite, PP (Polypropylen), PET (Polyethylenterephthalat); used in European-quality polymer raw materials.
The partners of the company are some of the largest manufacturers and distributors of decorative coatings, large paint and varnish manufacturers, a global leader in industrial coating resins, one of the largest producers of methanol and its derivatives, manufacturers of phosphorous mineral fertilizers, long-standing international companies etc.
The company is also interested in the establishment and development of business relations with customs brokers, warehouses, logistic companies primarily in the regions of Germany, England, France, Poland, the Czech Republic, Belarus and the Russian Federation.
In order to cope with the demand of their customers, the German company is requesting supplier agreements with suppliers of raw materials.
For more information please contact Enterprise Europe Network Latvia.