The A.C.B. Group has been in a leading position in infrastructure development in Latvia and the Baltic States for several decades.
A harmonized team, longstanding traditions and a sound technological base enable us to maintain and strengthen our position in the market, find innovative solutions and penetrate new markets and sectors.
Construction of roads, bridges and railroads, manufacturing of industrial concrete and asphalt are just a few of the group’s diverse operations.
We are proud to have:
• More than 800 seasonal and permanent staff
• About 400 specialised machinery units, including industrial heavy equipment and trucks
• Eight quarries for sand and dolomite production
• Eight modern plants, including five bituminous-concrete plants, two industrial-concrete production plant, and a plant producing blocks, bricks, cobble stones and other concrete products
• Seven regional representative offices around Latvia, including near the borders with Estonia, Lithuania, Russia and Belarus.
We offer cooperation in such areas as project management, construction/reconstruction of roads, bridges, optical networks, general infrastructure, airport and railway infrastructure, civil construction.
Other cooperation areas include equipment rental, cargo transport, bitumen terminal services, production of bituminous concrete, industrial concrete and related concrete products